Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Feeling of Doubt

I'm entering this month with a bunch of insecurities because I barely skimmed through last month with myself intact. I was quite a mess and didn't have much explaination for it. I'm lucky to have such an understanding teacher that is willing to help.

I have such a hard time asking for help until I have no choice. One habit that I surely need to break... fast! The sooner the better because I cannot end this month the same way I did the previous. And it's not helping that I'm already behind.

Furthermore, I have to kick it in hyper-speed to get on pace with the rest of the class. But I don't need to stress myself out like I've been doing. I am my biggest supporter and enemy.

Let's keep on keeping on. Let's get back on track. Let's do better because you know you can.

Let's do this!
--Kimberly Dinh

No comments:

Post a Comment