Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Emotions Are Powerful

I generally get upset when my emotions tend to overflow into my work. It becomes a hindrance and I get behind because I don't know how to handle my feelings well. But recently, I've noticed my emotions can benefit my work not hurt it. Since, I am writing about a subject I'm passionate about, I should be able to feel it! Emotions are so powerful that it's a toss-up whether or not they can harm or bless you. That is if you can't control them.

I'm starting to realize I need my emotions regardless and shouldn't box them up and ignore them. I want to start using my emotions wisely especially if they can help enhance my creative work. The only downside is that I don't have much practice with this. Also, I have a difficult time expressing my emotions into words.

Let's give new things a try and see how something I use to negatively think of can become a positive experience!

--Kimberly Dinh

No comments:

Post a Comment