Sunday, October 26, 2014

Final Thoughts

I am near the end of my class and I can't comprehend where my time went. Everything has been such a rush of emotions and work that I haven't been able to stop  and take a breath. I constantly debate whether or not I should take a break but know it will ultimately leave me guilty.

I have such a drive where I want to continue so I can finish in a shorter span of time. I can't imagine how I would be able to start up again after not doing it for an extended amount of time. Honestly, I am a little tired of doing school work but know it will help me out in the long run. And that's a piece of motivation I use to get through the days where I'm not feeling my best. Especially when I'm not too confident with my school work, it's my little pick me up.

You have to look at it objectively every now and then so you don't lose yourself in a whirlwind of feelings and go crazy. The chaos is something you have to be able to deal with and control so it doesn't get out of hand and ruin you.

I have so many mixed emotions but overall, I know what my responsibilities are and know I have to get them done.

--Kimberly Dinh

No comments:

Post a Comment